A Very OatPop New Year!
Updated: Mar 13, 2022
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Here at OatPop, we have closed the book of 2020, and are eager to begin reading the pages of 2021! We have accepted 2020 for what it was, smiling at all of its lessons taught, and are moving on from there!
NOW, here at OatPop!, we have been busy kicking off the new year with a few new updates!
"It's the Oat-JOY for meeeee!" 😁😁 (*note: the cookies in this photo were not sold to the public)
Alright, NOW let’s take a look at some of the things that have been accomplished:
1) Our website is finally LIVE! Good things take time, but we are SOOO glad that it is finally here.
2) We have completed our cottage food license and certifications to continue operating as a home food business!
3) We have introduced our new product packaging which includes our new product labels and business cards with each order.
4) We are officially a Limited Liability Company, OatPop! LLC (WHOOP WHOOP!!!)
Now, let's also take a look at a couple of things that have changed:
1) We have updated our menu to no longer include our Half-n’-Half options.
2) We have also temporarily halted our “Oaties For Life” company loyalty program, but will revise its policies to resume at a later date.
So yes, a few subtractions have taken place, but more additions are HERE (and still yet to come)! So stick around to see all the fun we’ll have this year at OatPop!; it’s gonna be great one! 😁
Wishing you an Oat-filled Year,
P.S. Take a look at our Family Christmas Card 2020. I hope you all enjoyed your Holidays!